Each of these recipes are taken straight from our founders' kitchen. Reb, our co-founder, is a professionally-trained chef so he doesn't work with exact measurements. It's a pinch here, a dash there. If you're that type of cook, then these recipes are for you! Watch the video and use the ingredients and instructions below as a guide. If you're looking for something a bit more precise, please check out all the other recipe tabs! Happy broth-ing!
- Organic cornmeal
- Bonafide Provisions Chicken bone broth
- Celtic sea salt
- Follow instructions on the package substituting bone broth for the liquid.
- Add oil to a baking pan and add the polenta. Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut chilled polenta into squares.
- Grill or pan-fry.
- Top with basil tomato salsa cruda, more butter, or eat plain!