A healthy alternative to traditional enchiladas will become a new staple in your recipe rotation! These paleo chicken enchiladas are quick & easy, making them the perfect weeknight meal. This recipe was created by our friend, Tory over at Nourishing The Glow.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of one lime
- 10 ounces of compliant enchilada sauce, (Like Molli’s Morelos Sauce)
- 1/2 cup salsa, heat to your preference (Like F.N. Medium Salsa)
- 1/4 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 4 Siete’s Grain Free Tortillas, cut into strips with a pizza cutter
- 3/4 cup Siete Nacho Cashew Queso
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup guacamole
- In a large skillet, add the rotisserie chicken, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper, lime, enchilada sauce, salsa, and chicken bone broth—stirring until combined. Heat over medium-high heat, and bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the cashew queso, the tortilla strips and continue to cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat. Top the skillet with tomatoes, green onions, and guacamole.
- Serve alone, in a tortilla, or on top of cauliflower rice!