Do you need something different that’s requires minimal effort but also tastes amazing? This is it. And the best part is that this recipe is packed with collagen protein from start to finish.
- 1 tbsp oil or ghee
- 3-4lb grass-fed chuck roast
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups Bonafide Provisions Beef Bone Broth
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ - ½ tsp red pepper flakes, depending on how spicy you want it
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions
- Set Instant Pot to sauté function, add oil or ghee and heat until melted
- Season chuck roast with sea salt and pepper all over.
- Once the Instant Pot is hot, add in chuck roast and let brown for about 10 min on each side.
- Add in garlic and onion and sauté for 3 minutes, then add in bone broth, coconut aminos, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Close and lock lid, turn know to sealing position, then cook on manual high pressure for 45 minutes, then do a natural release.
- Once done, open the lid and remove ¼ cup of the liquid and place in a bowl. Add in 1 tbsp arrowroot powder and mix until it is completely dissolved.
- Add in slurry and mix until combined, let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Serve in bowl with cauliflower rice, poached egg, and pickled vegetables. Top with sesame seeds and scallions.