This flavorful and delicious breakfast hash has a unique spin with chorizo, peppers, and Mexican spices. This is the perfect breakfast or brunch meal to make for a larger crowd, or to have throughout the week!
- 1 lb Whole30 Compliant chorizo
- ½ cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb small potatoes, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- Celtic sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Chives for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water over medium heat. Cover and bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, add chorizo, cook over medium heat for 5 min or until done.
- Add the bone broth to deglaze the pan, then add the bell pepper, potatoes, onion, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Let cook until onion/bell pepper are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Make 4 wells in the mixture, then crack an egg into each well and season with salt and pepper. Place skilled into the oven for 5-10 minutes until eggs are cooked. The longer you leave them in the less runny they will be.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh chives.