- 2 tablespoons ghee or avocado oil
- 6-8 large zucchinis
- 1 1/2 pounds organic boneless, skinless chicken thighs- cubed
- 1/4 cup bone broth
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cubed and roasted
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 large avocados halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Whole30 Approved Mayonnaise
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- pickled onions, for topping
- fresh herbs, for topping
- toasted pumpkin seeds, for topping
- soft boiled eggs, for topping
Make the avocado sauce.Add garlic into food processor and process until minced. Add the rest of the aioli ingredients and process until smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add sea salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Spiralize the zucchini first. I like to use the "C" blade on the Inspiralizer. Feel free to spiralize it as thick or as thin as you'd like! Add the spiralized zucchini to a large colander and place it over the sink. Add a few teaspoons of kosher salt and massage it well into the zucchini. Let it sit for about 20 minutes, as this process will release a lot of moisture. Rinse the zucchini well with cold water and let it drain for another 10-15 minutes. Pat it as dry as you can with a kitchen towel and set aside.
Season cubed chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Add ghee to a large frying pan on medium high heat. Once the pan is hot and the ghee has melted, add the cubed chicken. Saute on medium high until cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and discard excess fatty liquid.
Deglaze the pan with bone broth and add the chicken back into the pan with zucchini noodles. Heat for 2-3 minutes and add sauce until combined. Serve noodles and chicken in a bowl and add roasted sweet potatoes with all toppings. Enjoy!