Let’s face it, as much as we’d like to cook ourselves a 5-star meal every night, we're busy.
But, THIS food pairing proves that weeknight meals can taste and feel gourmet, without sacrificing nutrients OR hours of your time.
Cocktail: Not Your Granny’s Ginger Snap
- Ginger Boochcraft (1 bottle)
- Luxardo Maraschino (1/4 cup)
- Pineapple Juice (6oz)
- Limes, sliced
- Pineapple, sliced
- Candied Ginger (for garnish)
- Mix the Boochcraft, liquor, and pineapple juice. Squeeze fresh lime and stir well.
- Serve in glassware and garnish with candied ginger and sliced pineapple.
Bone Broth Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ TBSP coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded green or red cabbage
- 1 cup organic shredded carrots
- ¼ cup Bonafide Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 TBSP organic sunflower or almond butter
- 1 ½ TBSP coconut aminos
- 1 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chili pepper
- 2 cooked chicken breasts or thighs, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime wedge
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scrape away the seeds. Season with salt & pepper and place the cut sides down on a lined and covered cookie sheet. Roast for 50-60 minutes. Try to test if it is done by piercing the skin with a fork. If it goes in easily, remove it from the oven and set it aside to cool.
- Once cooled, use a large fork to shred the spaghetti squash lengthwise to create noodle-length strips. Then set the noodles aside in a large bowl.
- In a large nonstick skillet melt coconut oil and saute garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and saute over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Add the bone broth, nut butter, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, and red chili pepper to the skillet. Whisk well and heat until smooth.
- Return the veggies and spaghetti squash to the pan. Add the chicken, stirring well, and heat over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the sauce has coated all of the chicken.
- Garnish with green onion, cilantro, and lime.