Taco soup is a quick and easy recipe that will leave you satisfied and nourished. It is full of our collagen-rich bone broth, fresh and nutrient dense vegetables, and topped with creamy avocado. This recipe is perfect for anyone on the keto, paleo, or Whole 30 diet. This recipe was made by our friend Tracey from Whole Daily Life.
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 organic red bell peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning (more to taste)
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 cans diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped roasted red bell pepper (optional)
- cilantro and avocado, for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the diced onion and chopped bell peppers in the ghee.
- Push the veggies off to the side of the pot, then add the chopped chicken and start to brown.
- After letting the chicken brown for a few minutes, add the taco seasoning and minced garlic, then stir it all to combine.
- Add the bone broth and the two cans of diced fire-roasted tomatoes, along with the chopped roasted bell peppers (if using).
- Bring to a simmer and let cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft to preference.