This super easy soup not only has 24 ounces of bone broth infused but it also uses coconut milk to give it a delicious, rich, creamy finish! We love to top it with fresh avocado, pickled onions + pickled jalapeños. Enjoy!
Whole30 Taco Soup by Monica at The Movement Menu
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 bell peppers diced
- 2 pounds grassfed ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 24 ounces Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 5 ounces culinary coconut milk
- 8 onces diced green chiles
- green onions
Melt the ghee in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers and sauté until soft and tender. This will take about 5-7 minutes.
Add the grassfed ground beef and stir until is is cooked through and no longer pink.
Add all of the spices and stir well.
Add diced tomatoes, broth, coconut milk and green chiles and stir until well combined.
Bring the soup to a low boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Let is simmer for about 20-25 minutes. Once it’s ready, add any or all of the toppings listed. Enjoy!