If there is one thing we love, it’s a good chicken wing recipe. These asian inspired wings combine sweet + sour flavors and deliver sticky, crispy, delicious chicken wings that won’t disappoint!
2 pounds organic, pastured chicken drumettes
celtic sea salt and black pepper, to taste
5 drops fish sauce
1.5 tablespoons hot sauce
1/4 cup coconut aminos
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
3 tablespoons bone broth
2 tablespoons honey
1. Put a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse and pat dry chicken drumettes. Season with a few sprinkles of salt and black pepper.
3. Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Turn the oven broiler on hi and let broil for another 5-7, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
4. In a small saucepan, combine the rest of the ingredients and whisk on medium-high heat. Once it reaches a low boil, turn the heat down to low and let it simmer until it has reached your desired consistency. This took only a few minutes.
5. Toss the cooked drumettes with the sauce and garnish with fresh green onion and sesame seeds.