We are all about upgrading the nutrient-density of our favorite things. Bone Broth Waffles, Bone Broth Lattes and now, Bone Broth Matcha Lattes. We took our current favorite (MATCHA LATTES FOR THE WIN!) and decided to sneak in our daily serving of bone broth. This matcha latte is full of collagen protein, healthy fat and just a hint of sweetness.
- First, measure out 1 heaping teaspoon of matcha powder and sift it through a strainer and directly into your blender (We use a Vitamix). This removes clumps.
- Next, add your near-boiling water (roughly 170ºF!)
- Add milk and broth to the blender.
- Add coconut butter and honey, if using.
- Secure the top of your blender well, and blend on low-medium for about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!